EmailGPT | Effortless Email Generation, Powered By OpenAI
Thank you so much for purchasing our item.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Author: Flerosoft
- Created: 25 Feb, 2023
- Updated: 27 Feb, 2023
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, Please feel free to email via Support Page.
Follow the steps below to setup the plugin:
- Unzip the downloaded package and open the /SourceCode/EmailGPT folder to find all the files.
- Below is the folder structure and and details about folders/files:
📦SourceCode_v1.2.0 ┣ 📂Documentation ┗ 📂EmailGPT ┃ ┣ 📂components ┃ ┣ 📂pages ┃ ┃ ┣ 📂api ┃ ┃ ┃ ┗ 📜generate.js ┃ ┃ ┣ 📜index.js ┃ ┣ 📂public ┃ ┣ 📂store ┃ ┃ ┣ 📂api ┃ ┃ ┃ ┗ 📜fetchResult.js ┃ ┃ ┣ 📂context ┃ ┃ ┃ ┗ 📜AppContext.js ┃ ┃ ┗ 📂data ┃ ┃ ┃ ┗ 📜SuggestionList.js ┃ ┣ 📂styles ┃ ┣ 📜.env ┃ ┗ 📜package.json
- 📂components- Contains various components of the project like Searchbar, Header, Footer, etc
- 📂pages- Contains the homepage i.e index page
- 📜generate.js- Contains OpenAI backend API logic
- 📂store- Contains dropdown suggestions data and contexts of React App
- 📜fetchResult.js- frontend Search API logic which calls backend API
- 📂data -> 📜SuggestionList.js- Contains arrray of search dropdown suggestions
- 📜package.json- NPM Package details
Setup & Installation
Setup process involves two major steps:
- OpenAI API Key Generation
- Node Packages Install
OpenAI API Key
Follow the steps below to generate your OpenAI API key:
- Open your internet browser, type openai.com in the browser's address bar, and press "Enter
- Click the
APIbutton at the top right.
- Click the
SIGN-UPbutton at the top right.
- Enter the email address for your OpenAI API. We can also sign up with our Google or Microsoft account.
- Next, a pop "tell us about you" will appear. You have to enter your name and organization here.
- Next, enter your phone number and verify your phone number.
- Next, click Personal button at the top right and then click view API keys.
- Here, we'll find the API key we need. Just click the copy button and use where needed(You will need to
Change the current directory to /EmailGPT folder which contains
file and type
npm install. Make sure you have NodeJS installed on your local machine
Build & Run
After successful installation of node packages, use the following command to build/run
project and open
http://localhost:3000/ to see the changes:
npm run dev: That command will start a development server so that you can open the Next.js application from your browser. Runs next dev to start Next.js in development mode
npm run build: Creates a build directory with a production build of your app. Runs next build to build the application for production usage
npm run start: Runs next start to start a Next.js production server
You can host your final application on any of the cloud like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or free hosting services like Netlify or Vercel
- Deploying Site on Netlify - Guide
- Deploy a Site with Vercel - Guide
- Deploy a Site with cPanel - Guide
.envfile to github or any other repository with your API key. Add your API key to the environment variables of your hosting service provider during deployement.
List of commonly asked questions and answers related to the plugin setup, configuration, troubleshooting and other important questions.
To explore and experiment with the API, all new users get free $18 worth of free tokens. These tokens expire after 3 months.
After the quota has passed you can choose to enter billing information to upgrade to a paid plan and continue your use of the API on pay-as-you-go basis. If no billing information is entered you will still have login access, but will be unable to make any further API requests.
Please see the pricing page for the latest information on pay-as-you-go pricing.
If this documentation doesn't answer your questions, please send us email via Support Page
We are located in GMT +5:30 time zone and we answer all questions within 12-24 hours in weekdays. In some rare cases the waiting time can be to 48 hours. (except holiday seasons which might take longer).
Don’t forget to Rate this plugin
Go to your Codecanyon Profile > Downloads Tab > & then You can Rate & Review for our plugin.
Checkout Our Other Products Below: View Portfolio
See what's new added, changed, fixed, improved or updated in the latest versions.
For Future Updates Follow Us @Codecanyon / @facebook / @twitter / @Instagram
Version 1.2.0 Language Support Added (27 Feb, 2023)
- Added store/data/LanguageList.js
- Updated store/api/fetchResult.js
- Updated store/context/AppContext.js
- Updated components/Header.js
- Updated components/ResultContainer.js
- Updated components/Searchbar.js
- Updated pages/api/generate.js
Version 1.1.0 Google Adsense Ready (26 Feb, 2023)
- Added components/DetailsSection
- Added components/Sidebar
- Added styles/ads.css
- Added adsense banner images
- Updated components/Searchbar.module.css
- Updated pages/_app.js
- Updated pages/index.js
- Updated pages/index.module.css
- Updated styles/dark-mode.css
Version 1.0.0 (25 Feb, 2023)